The new Premium XL Extended Life line from MAS is a revolution in aftermarket chassis parts. A Premium line of low-friction parts that are so close to OE design standards and specifications that even import installers will love them. You’ll love them because the dedication to OE specifications maintains the vehicle’s original handling and steering characteristics and these parts will last at least as long if not longer than the original parts.
Shop By Vehicle
- OR -
- How To Identify A Worn Belt – Video By Continental
- Air Filter – What Does It Do In A Vehicle, And When Should It Be Replaced?
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement – The Cheap And Simple Way To Keep Pollen Out Of Your Car
- Wide Selection Of Parts For Medium And Heavy Duty Vehicles
- “The Only Change Is Adding The Dorman Logo”