Noise is the Number 1 complaint in Medium and Heavy Duty (HD) truck brake repair. Even when new, high-quality brake pads are used, if the brake calipers are worn or rusty, the noise may persist. Find out more about how you can reduce brake noise, increase performance and reduce come-backs and overall labor costs by installing new UCX friction-ready calipers when brake pads are replaced.
Shop By Vehicle
- OR -
- Bosch Alternators And Starters – Arch Auto Parts (Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island)
- Trico Pro’s Giveaway To Installers | Win Trico Tools And Swag
- Beck/Arnley Is Giving Away $500 Weekly! | Check With Beck Sweepstakes
- How Do I Know Which Windshield Wiper Blades I Need – and How to Install?
- Do I Need New Windshield Wiper Blades? Get New Wiper Blades Before the Next Downpour