Noise is the Number 1 complaint in Medium and Heavy Duty (HD) truck brake repair. Even when new, high-quality brake pads are used, if the brake calipers are worn or rusty, the noise may persist. Find out more about how you can reduce brake noise, increase performance and reduce come-backs and overall labor costs by installing new UCX friction-ready calipers when brake pads are replaced.
Shop By Vehicle
- OR -
- How To Identify A Worn Belt – Video By Continental
- Air Filter – What Does It Do In A Vehicle, And When Should It Be Replaced?
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement – The Cheap And Simple Way To Keep Pollen Out Of Your Car
- Wide Selection Of Parts For Medium And Heavy Duty Vehicles
- “The Only Change Is Adding The Dorman Logo”