Noise is the Number 1 complaint in Medium and Heavy Duty (HD) truck brake repair. Even when new, high-quality brake pads are used, if the brake calipers are worn or rusty, the noise may persist. Find out more about how you can reduce brake noise, increase performance and reduce come-backs and overall labor costs by installing new UCX friction-ready calipers when brake pads are replaced.
Shop By Vehicle
- OR -
- What Is VVT? An Overview And What Sets Standard’s VVT Solenoid Apart
- More Power From Same Engine – Standard® Diesel Turbocharger
- Arch Featured Again In Counterman! – Times Square Billboard Getting Noticed
- Arch Auto Parts Celebrates 40th Anniversary With Billboard In Times Square
- Bosch Premium Wideband A/F Oxygen (O2) Sensors