Noise is the Number 1 complaint in Medium and Heavy Duty (HD) truck brake repair. Even when new, high-quality brake pads are used, if the brake calipers are worn or rusty, the noise may persist. Find out more about how you can reduce brake noise, increase performance and reduce come-backs and overall labor costs by installing new UCX friction-ready calipers when brake pads are replaced.
Shop By Vehicle
- OR -
- Save on OE-Quality Parts for Vehicle Heating and Cooling System
- Save 15-40% on OE-Quality Charging System Parts and Chip Key Duplicates
- Why and When to Change Antifreeze / Coolant: 4 Easy Antifreeze Tests for the DIY Mechanic
- WINTER SALE! – Coolant/Antifreeze and Washer Fluid/De-Icer
- Winter Sale! – Save BIG on Oil and Wiper Blades at Arch Auto Parts