Frequently Asked Questions
How to Shop at ArchAutoParts.com
Get Started Now:
1. HOW DO I SHOP?
1. To start, select your “Store Pick-Up” location from the drop-down menu.
2. Find parts you need and “Buy” to place in shopping cart – Choose from all 50,000+ items in-stock at Arch Auto Parts. If your part is in-stock at your selected store, it will show ready for pick-up in 30 minutes. If it is in-stock at ANY Arch Auto Parts store, you can still buy now. We will deliver it to your selected store for you to pick up within 3 hours, at no extra charge. We’ll email you when your complete order is ready.
3. Complete Your Order – Finish your shopping and Proceed To Checkout. As you complete your check-out, you can save your contact info to speed check-out in the future. This will also allow you to log in and save your vehicle information, see your order history and other helpful information.
4. Pick Up Your Order – Go to the Arch Auto Parts Store you selected for Pick-up, and show your invoice (print or electronic), or the appropriate documentation to verify your purchase. (see FAQ – “What do I bring to the store?”)
2. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SHOP?
3 Ways to Search:
1. Search by Part Number Or Vehicle + Part Name.
– OR –
2. Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine from the drop-down options. You will then have the option to narrow search.
– OR –
3. Enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN#), which captures your vehicle’s Year, Make, Model, Engine and options. This is the very best way to find parts that fit your car exactly. (See FAQ #4: Where is my VIN?)
3. WHY SEARCH FOR PARTS WITH THE VIN #?
High-quality automotive parts are manufactured not only to physically fit, but also to operate at peak safety, efficiency and performance with specific vehicles. The VIN # is a standard code that captures your vehicle’s year, make, model, engine and options so when you search by your VIN#, you get parts designed for your vehicle.
4. WHERE IS MY VIN #?
You can find your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) on your registration, on your dashboard, or on a printed label, inside of open driver’s door. Some people snap a photo with their mobile phone, so they have their VIN number handy when shopping online for parts. The VIN # is a standard code that captures your vehicle’s year, make, model, engine and options so when you search by your VIN#, you get parts designed to fit your exact vehicle.
5. WHICH PARTS CAN I BUY?
You can buy any parts Arch Auto Parts has in stock. If you see “YES” in either column, you can buy now, and pick up in your selected store the same day. If your part is in-stock at your selected store, it will show ready for pick-up in 30 minutes. If it is in-stock at ANY Arch Auto Parts store, you can still buy now. We will deliver it to your selected store for you to pick up within 3 hours, at no extra charge. We’ll email you when your complete order is ready.
Scroll down to see all parts that match your search.
If a part you need shows “No” availability in both columns, give us a call. We can often special order the item for you – for later pick up.
6. HOW DO I KNOW WHEN MY ORDER IS AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP?
You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order has been processed and is ready for you at the store.
7. WHAT DO I BRING TO THE STORE?
After you receive your “Ready for Pickup” e-mail, you can pick up the item(s) you purchased. For your protection, only the person who placed the order can pick it up, and will need to present the credit card used for purchase, with their matching photo ID. The following documentation will be required for verification.
• For credit card purchases: Bring the credit card you used, digital or print copy of the order confirmation, and a valid state-issued photo I.D.
• For PayPal purchases: Bring your email confirmation plus a valid state-issued photo I.D. matching the name on the order
8. IS EVERY IN-STOCK ITEM ELIGIBLE FOR “STORE PICKUP”?
Yes! Every in-stock item is available for “Pick-up In Store”. As you browse our catalog, you can check an item’s availability from the product page or in your shopping cart. If it shows Buy Now. Available in 30 minutes, it is in-stock at your selected store. If it shows, Buy Now, Available in 3 hours, it is in-stock at another Arch store, and we will transfer it to your selected store, free of charge. You will get an email that your order is ready for pick-up at your selected store within 3 hours.
9. WHEN CAN I PICK UP MY ITEMS?
Wait to receive your “Ready for Pickup” e-mail with your pickup instructions before you go to the store. The e-mail is usually sent within 30 minutes if the items are in-stock at your store. And you will usually get an email within 3 hours if the order included items that had to be transferred from another Arch store to complete your order.
10. WHAT IF I WANT TO SPECIAL ORDER AN ITEM?
Call or visit any Arch Auto Parts store and we will help you place special orders.
11. CAN ITEMS BE SHIPPED TO MY HOME ADDRESS?
All online sales must be picked up in-store. Once your order is placed, you will need to go to the store to pick it up.
12. WHICH OTHER STORE LOCATIONS HAVE THE PART I NEED? HOW I CAN I GET MY PART EVEN FASTER?
If you need a part NOW, we want you to have it now. When you hover over “YES” in the “Pick-up in 3 hours” column, a list will show all stores where that item is in-stock. If you do not want to wait for the part to be transferred to your selected store for pick-up in 3 hours, you can buy it from another store location as follows.
You can change your store pick-up location, and buy the item online from another store where it shows available. Or if you prefer, just go to the store that shows the part in-stock, and buy it there. We recommend you call the store to confirm part availability before going to store.
13. WHAT ARE STORE HOURS?
Store hours vary. See store locations for details.
14. HOW DO I CANCEL MY PURCHASE?
To cancel an order, contact Arch Auto Parts customer service for assistance at 718.425.2724 – or call the store you selected for pickup.
15. HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
You may return any item, in its original new condition as sold to you, within 30 days of purchase, to any Arch Auto Parts store. Bring your print or electronic receipt, credit card if used for the purchase, and a valid state-issued ID. All items must be returned in their original, new condition, including the manufacturer’s box and all packaging and information included with the product. All kits or parts with multiple parts sold together, must contain all parts sold together, to be eligible for return. Items cannot have been installed, painted or damaged in any way. We will only refund the purchase price paid for the part. Arch Auto Parts is not liable for, and cannot provide credit for any labor charges or damages from installation, removal, or use of the part in any way.
16. DO I NEED TO REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT BEFORE BUYING ONLINE?
You do not need to pre-register before you start shopping with ArchAutoParts.com. Just select items you want to buy, and proceed to Check-out. During the check-out process, you will fill out your contact details and email, that will automatically be saved to track your order. This info can be saved in your profile so you can check out faster the next time you shop.
Arch Auto Parts never saves your credit card information. You will need to re-enter your credit card information for each purchase, as charges are processed by a secure third-party credit card processor. It cannot be saved with your Arch Auto Parts profile, except for the last 4 digits of your credit card, used to confirm your order for pick-up and returns.
17. I HAVE AN ARCH LOYALTY NUMBER. CAN I GET A DISCOUNT ONLINE?
All Arch Auto Parts online shoppers get Arch Loyalty retail prices, so your discount is already included.